Prop 65 Notice: This product may contain chemicals or materials known to cause cancer, birth defects or other harm.
The Pressure Joe 2,030 PSI 1.76 GPM Electric Pressure Washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks like homes, buildings, RV's, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment and more. Equipped with a dual detergent tank system, the Pressure Joe carries and stores two different types of detergent simultaneously in removable detergent tanks. The extended wand and dual wheels increases the versatility of Pressure Joe to be able to clean hard-to-reach places. Tar, grease, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime will no longer be a challenge once you get your hands on this Pressure Joe Electric Pressure Washer.
- Store two different types of detergent simultaneously in removable detergent tanks to conveniently switch between different detergents with its detergent selection dial
- Extension spray wand and rear wheels provide easy maneuverability and access to hard-to-reach areas
- Tailor the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning need with five quick-connect spray nozzles (0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree, and soap)
- Garden hose adaptor quickly and easily connects garden hose to pressure washer
- Trigger gun spray wand holder keeps wand at your fingertips when resting between tasks
- Total Stop System (TSS) automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Pressure Joe 2,030 PSI 1.76 GPM Electric Pressure Washer - SPX3000
- 34 in. Extension Wand
- (5) Quick-connect Spray Tips - 0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree, and Soap
- 20 ft. High-Pressure Hose
- 35 ft. Power Cord
- Garden Hose Adaptor
- Needle Clean Out Tool
Compliance and Restrictionswarning: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP),which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.